The implementation of comprehensive corporate wellness program is fundamental component in boosting your bottom line and in enhancing your business’ competitiveness. If your are thinking about adopting a holistic corporate wellness program in your organization, then you should consider how your organization will be benefited from the implementation of such a program and which will be the long-term results.
What are the benefits for the organization?
- A healthy workforce, which is happier, more satisfied and performs better
- The reduction of absenteeism and the increase of presenteeism and attendance
- The reduction of sick leaves and less time lost to sickness
- The increase of productivity
- The reduction of health care costs and lower workers compensation costs
- Cost savings due to less lost work days
- Your employees are motivated to work harder and they spend more time focused on tasks
- The enhancing of your corporate image
- The addition of morale and value to your company
- The building of loyalty among employees
- The provision of incentives and motivations to current and future employees, which makes your company an organization of choice among future employees who realize the important role of being